Paradigm Initiative is a social enterprise that builds an ICT-enabled support system and advocates digital rights in order to improve livelihoods for under-served youth. Our programs include digital inclusion programs – such as the Life Skills. ICT. Financial Readiness. Entrepreneurship (LIFE) training program and Techtiary program – and a digital rights program, Magoyi. Across our offices in Nigeria (Aba, Abuja, Ajegunle, Kano, Yaba), Malawi, Cameroon, and beyond, as part of a pan-African expansion plan, we work to connect under-served youth with improved livelihoods through our digital inclusion and digital rights programs.
- Director of Administration
The Director of Administration oversees the overall daily office operations of Paradigm Initiative including office management, communication, human resources, finance and assets and management of Paradigm Initiative’s administrative staff.
The Director of Administration works to improve processes and policies, manages administrative staff, leads long term organizational planning especially with its expansion into Africa.
- Lagos, Nigeria, with frequent local and international travel
- Management: Oversees the daily operations across offices by providing oversight for the Communications, Finance/Asset and Human Resources teams
- Administration: Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems for the organization especially with ongoing expansion into Africa
- Strategy: Develop and oversee implementation of the next phase of Paradigm Initiative’s strategic plan with the Executive Director
- Fundraising: Co-lead fundraising and endowment planning with the Executive Director
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and team building skills
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles/procedures
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication, in English and French, and presentation skills
- Ability to own processes, take initiative, and lead manage corporate change
Education and Experience Requirement
- Advanced degree in management, business administration or a related field
- Experience with research, corporate communications, business planning and operations management
- Human resource management experience, with emphasis on managing change
- Non-profit or social business experience, of up to 10 years, with at least 3 in a leadership position
- Commensurate with experience and skills
How to Apply
Submit detailed resume and a cover letter, by Friday, December 15, 2017, to hello [at] paradigmhq [dot] org, highlighting relevant past experience and why you are interested in working at Paradigm Initiative.